|The Business Partner sales professional (BPR) is responsible for delivering balanced Information Management (IM) revenue results on a quarterly basis through their partner portfolio. The BPR is the entry point in to IBM for their partners; in this role they are responsible for all facets of the partner relationship.Elements of the territory plan include but are not limited to: identifying and recruiting “best of breed “partners; partner enablement; partner plans; achievement of metrics; pipeline and forecast management; co-selling with partners. BPRs must be knowledgeable and comfortable articulating the IM portfolio and strategy.BPRs take business direction from IM brand sales management and have reporting responsibility to IM brand sales and SWG channel management.
Areas of BPR responsibility include but are not limited to:
5. Define / execute actions to achieve sufficient pipe coverage through recruiting, enabling, implementing co-marketing and selling with partners
7. Identify, develop next tier of partners to drive higher revenue and reach additional markets
|IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.To apply click: https://jobs3.netmedia1.com/cp/faces/job_summary?job_id=SWG-0631199|
Our client a dynamic and Innovative HR company in Lagos is looking for young, energetic, bright and trainable persons to join its business. This is an opportunity for persons who are interested in building an enduring career in strategic Human Resource Management.
To qualify the candidate must have the following;
1. The mental ability to buy- into the vision of the company.
2. Passion for Human Resource Management
3. Excellent interpersonal skills
4. The ability to think outside the box.
5. Very good problem solving skills
6. Entrepreneurial skills.
7. Excellent communication skills both written and oral
8. An eye for detail
9. Great attitude to work.
(Selected candidates must come prepared to prove beyond reasonable doubt their abilities in this area.)
Duties and responsibilities
Some of the duties include;
1. Developing new business ideas and services in response to client’s needs.
2. Providing innovative solutions to problems.
3. Handling staffing issues in varied environments.
4. Creatively sourcing for staff in unusual circumstances.
5. Managing client’s accounts and ensuring that accounts are settled timely.
6. Writing proposals and reports to clients and management alike.
7. Building and maintaining good relationships with clients even after the conclusion of a job.
8. Managing the recruitment process from identifying client’s to final selection.
9. Administering HR policies in line with best practice.
We pay for performance. Non-performers not welcomed.!!!!
Qualification and experience
To be selected the candidate must be no older that 27 years of age and must have the following;
a) Between 2-3 years HR experience
b) A good degree from a reputable University.
c) Good exposure to strategic thinking.
To apply send a copy of your resume to email@example.com. Please note that all candidates should be prepared to take a selection test. All CV must reach us no later than Friday August 16 2013.
Job Title: CARGO SERVICES MANAGER
Strategic role: dealing with planning, coordinating, administration and general management issues, which include the day-to-day supervision of staff and overseeing work organized by team leaders (who then report to the manager)
Job Detail Information
Job Purpose: Provides materials, equipment, and supplies by directing, receiving, warehousing, and distribution services; supervising staff.
. To plan, direct, and coordinate all cargo operations within the organization in line with the operations strategy and objectives
. To ensure optimal revenue generation and collection
. To continuously improve the service delivery level of cargo operations
. To ensure compliance with all operational and safety rules and standards
Duties & Responsibilities
. Take strategic decisions tailored towards meeting the operational objectives and exceeding service delivery agreement with clients
. Manage cargo facilities, equipment, financial and material resources
. Ensure compliance with rules and regulations of relevant regulatory bodies as regards cargo service delivery
. Manage relationship with all stakeholders and third parties
. Manage human resource and workforce related issues with respect to cargo services
. Analyze and evaluate all the daily transaction reports within cargo to enhance service delivery
. Monitor the daily revenue generation in accordance with set targets
. Bring relevant hands-on experience and best practice process knowledge to all areas of cargo operations
. The efficient utilization of space and mechanical handling equipment, ensuring quality, budgetary targets and environmental objectives are met
. Have a clear understanding of the company’s policies and vision and how the warehouse contributes to these
. Coordinate the use of automated and computerized systems where utilized
. Plan future capacity requirements
. Motivate, organize and encourage teamwork within the workforce to ensure productivity targets are met or exceeded
. Produce regular reports and statistics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
. Visit customers to monitor the quality of service they are receiving
. Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security in the work environment
. Oversee the planned maintenance of vehicles, machinery and equipment
. Comply with aviation and IATA cargo warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
. Achieve financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
. Complete warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results
. Maintain warehouse staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
. Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
. Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
. Supervision, Developing Budgets, Safety Management, Developing Standards, Managing Processes, Surveillance Skills, Inventory Control, Reporting Skills, Analyzing Information, Equipment Maintenance, Judgment
. Minimum 10 year experience of demonstrated Cargo Operations handling at Managerial level within Air Cargo business. Knowledge of Air Cargo Operations with International dimension would be an added advantage.
. Possess a strong track record in managing airport cargo terminal services across all areas of warehouse operations
. Experience in driving and implementing best practice air cargo terminal processes, systems and overseeing facility
. Experience in IATA air cargo laws and regulations
. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
. Excellent analytical, negotiation and Resource Management skills
. Target driven disposition
. Possess sound customer/client management skills
. Minimum of a good first degree
. Aviation professional qualifications
. Strategic training in Management
. A Professional qualification would be an added advantage
To apply for any vacant job you have to register and build your resume with our resume builder. If you are a new visitor you can click Register. If you are a return visitor you can click LogIn to apply for a vacant position or update your resume.
APPLICATION CLOSES 6th AUGUST 2013.
Job Location: Lagos
Job Number: 00197291
If you join Accenture, you can make great ideas happen for some of the world’s most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Consulting professionals at Accenture belong to one of three workgroups: Management Consulting, Systems Integration Consulting or Technology Consulting. These workgroups enable us to deliver the increasingly specialized skills that clients demand while providing our people with varied career opportunities.
Our Consultants have the opportunity to work and collaborate with colleagues from across the full spectrum of consulting activity: identifying and creatively solving complex problems, designing and re-engineering critical processes, and fundamentally transforming the way a company operates. Our management consultants are more than just theorists – they turn theory into action. Acting as trusted advisors to our clients, they work directly with FORTUNE© Global 500 companies across many different industry sectors. They concentrate on getting a holistic view of a client’s business and industry environment and use their expertise and critical thinking skills to design and deliver realistic, achievable business strategies and solutions that address key client priorities.
Much of the work we do is at the cutting edge of innovation and thinking. We involve our consultants in publishing and sharing this knowledge as thought leadership to benefit clients, industry and fellow colleagues.
As a Graduate Trainee at Accenture Nigeria, you will gain insight and understanding of how we respond to our clients’ business challenges. You will be involved in a range of activities from assessing a client’s business capabilities to assisting with business transformation activities.
Responsibilities may include:
• Conducting industry and client research and analysis to identify opportunities for improvements
• Gathering and documenting the client’s current business processes, people and technology capabilities and requirements
• Performing financial assessments to support the development of new business processes and architecture
• Assisting in the design and development of new business processes, capabilities and supporting technologies
• Supporting the testing and implementation of new business processes
• Developing communications, training and job aids to assist in change management activities
Fresh graduates with the following attributes are needed to join our Consulting team through our Graduate Trainee programme:
• Good leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Desire to work in a result-driven business environment
• Ability to transfer theoretical knowledge obtained during training into practical hands on skills
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Ability to work well in teams, confident and able to express your views clearly
• Ability to capitalize on knowledge transfer
• Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable
• B.sc in any discipline with minimum of 2nd class upper and above
• Candidate should possess less than 12 months post NYSC Experience
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Alphastar Paints Industries Limited initially started business as Celebrity Paints Limited in Port Harcourt, Nigeria in 2005 and later expanded its business to the best standard with the incorporation of Alphastar Paints Limited in 2010. Alphastar Paints Industries Limited is positioned to manufacture high quality paints products that will match international standards. The company was incorporated in 2010 with its head office and factory at 10 Elebele Light Industrial Layout Yenagoa, Bayelsa State, Nigeria. The company is one of the leading paints manufacturers in the southern part of Nigeria with an array of product lines, which include Emulsion, Texcoat, Gloss, Industrial, Automotive, Marine Paints, Wood Finish and Putty of different kinds. The quality policy of the company is well defined in such a way as to cover the framework for establishing and reviewing the products quality from time to time. The company is on course of being ISO 9001:2008 certified.
Alphastar paints industries limited is committed to her vision of becoming number one Pan African paints producer in Nigeria and West Africa in 5 years. The current five-year vision process has confirmed that with a reliable projected growth strategy and adequate capitalization, Alphastar Paints Industries Limited will deliver over N100 billion and PBT of 10-15% to her investors within a short period of time. Recently the Alphastar Group has expanded its reach into the Oil and Gas Sector with the establishment of Alphastar Marine Paints and Coating Ltd. Presently the company has expanded her sales operatives to about eleven (11) states of the federation and these sales outlets include Asaba, Abuja, Lagos, Ibadan, Port Harcourt, Calabar, Uyo, Yenagoa, Benin, Awka, Warri and Ilorin.
The management team comprises of seasoned professionals that have made mark in their respective areas of endeavor.
Alphastar began with a production capacity of 100 tonnes paints and currently produces 3000 tonnes of paints annually. Today, Alphastar is listed among the largest paint producers in Nigeria.
Alphastar Paints Industries Ltd is recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Location: Nation Wide
Achieve maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company’s products.
Personally contact and secure new business accounts/customers.
Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach. Copied: http://www..com
Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
The successful candidate will be groomed to effectively and efficiently carry out the following:
Prospecting for new and existing customers for business opportunities, ensuring that personal and team sales goals are met and exceeded.
Managing the Depots as a profit centre
Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
Research sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
Develop clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
Analyzes the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers’ value to the organization.
Identifies advantages and compares organization’s products.
Plan and organize personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
Supply management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
Participates in trade shows and conventions.
Ensure stock availability in Depot
Coordinate Sale and Marketing effort within segment market
Have basic knowledge and workings of unit in the organisation
Fresh graduate of Bsc/HND in any discipline, 2.1 above.
Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving; ability to determine solutions for customers (consultative sales approach).
Must be results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Valid Driver’s Licence
Must not be more than 27 years of age at next birthday.
Be willing to work in any part of the Country
Application Closing Date: 10th May, 2013
Method of Application
10 Elebele Light Industries Layout,
Phone Contact: 07036988307
Position & Location should be used in the email “subject” field for a preferred location i.e., Trainee-Portharcourt.
Tracking Code: 218557-927
Mercy Corps is an international aid and development organization working to alleviate suffering, poverty and oppression by helping people build secure, productive and just communities. Mercy Corps works in crisis-affected and post-crisis areas to meet the immediate needs of affected populations and deliver lasting, sustainable development assistance. Mercy Corps confronts its toughest challenges through social innovation, consistently partnering with creative thinkers from the private and public sectors to take responsible risks and champion successful ideas to confront our toughest challenges.
The proposed secondment will support the Girl Hub to empower adolescent girls drawing on the expertise of both Mercy Corps and the Nike Foundation.
The Advisor will work alongside the Girl Hub Nigeria and Mercy Corps bringing adolescent girl expertise, providing technical support to design, implement and monitor ‘Safe Spaces’ programmes in Northern Nigeria and supporting the implementation of the ENGINE program. The Advisor will be breaking new ground by being part and parcel of strategic partnership between Mercy Corps and the Girl Hub Nigeria.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Bring adolescent girl expertise and support/drive the work to target and reach the bottom 40% of girls across strategies and plans; ensure our work starts and ends with the ‘last girl’.
- Provide technical support to the design, implementation, monitoring and review of Girl Hub-supported ‘safe spaces’ programme in northern Nigeria.
- Mentor and develop the technical capacity of a local girl expert
- Support Girl Hub and Mercy Corps with the development of concept notes for program development adolescent girl programming
- Identify, design and deliver technical support to economic empowerment of adolescent girls programmes
- Provide adolescent girl subject matter expertise throughout our work to influence systems and leaders to deliver for girls (Government of Nigeria, the World Bank, UN, private sector, and other key partners)
- Support/drive country strategy to cultivate adolescent girl program design innovations in the local market; effectively integrate accurate, compelling and scalable knowledge into Girl Hub/Nike Foundation operations.
- Network within DFID and other appropriate organisations to build credibility and value for Girl Hub’s girl expertise technical value addition.
- Work alongside all Nike Foundation/Girl Hub creative development team manager(s) and monitoring and learning managers to ensure that learning insights and evidence are built into the delivery of initiatives and substantive girl programming is brought to every process.
- Work closely with the g.school and girl direct teams to ensure delivery and technical content reflect field insights and knowledge uptake.
- Play an active role with Girl Hub country and global teams in building institutional knowledge to create compelling multidisciplinary evidence of taking the girl effect to scale in country.
- Support the ENGINE team with project implementation and monitoring. Take the lead in coordinating the ENGINE mid-term qualitative evaluation on behalf of Girl Hub.
Organizational Learning: As part of our commitment to organizational learning and in support of our understanding that learning organizations are more effective, efficient and relevant to the communities they serve – we expect all team members to commit 5% of their time to learning activities that benefit Mercy Corps as well as themselves.
ACCOUNTABILITY TO BENEFICIARIES Mercy Corps team members are expected to support all efforts towards accountability, specifically to our beneficiaries and to international standards guiding international relief and development work, while actively engaging beneficiary communities as equal partners in the design, monitoring and evaluation of our field projects.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITY: None at this time
REPORTS DIRECTLY TO:
Direct line of report to the Girl Hub Country Director particularly on programmatic and technical support matters. On administrative issues reports to the Mercy Corps Country Director
WORKS DIRECTLY WITH:
- Girl Hub Nigeria team; DFID northern Nigeria team; Girl Hub London and Nike Foundation teams (Pillar leads, Design & Innovation, Insights, and Brand team, Monitoring and Learning team, Global Initiatives team, Girl Direct and g.school team).
- Mercy Corps Country team: Country Director
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in related relevant field; a Master’s degree is preferred.
- At least five years of relevant professional work experience in adolescent girls’ programming.
- Extensive experience of girl-centred programme design and implementation.
- Deep understanding of international best practice on working with adolescent girls.
- Experience of training and building capacity on girl centred programming.
- Excellent understanding of the challenges facing girls in northern Nigeria.
- Experience in project management and coordination; including implementation and monitoring, donor reporting, partner relationships, communication and networking.
- Great team player
- Extensive experience of working in gender related programming in particular with girls.
- Excellent report writing, presentation and communication skills.
- Excellent inter-personal skills and experience of working in a multi-cultural team.
- High attention to detail and ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Excellent oral, written, presentation and communications skills in English are required.
- Commitment to integrity as espoused by Government of Nigeria and DFID values and ethical standards.
- Commitment to diversity and non-discrimination on grounds of culture, disability, gender, religion, race, age and nationality.
- Ability to work under pressure with a sense of humor
- Comfortable with ambiguity and changing plans
- Commitment to working with and for adolescent girls
- Comfortable with working in and traveling to insecure areas
Job Location: Abuja, Federal Capital Territory, Nigeria
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
To apply click here