At Addax Petroleum, we are committed to growth for the Company and all of our employees.
It is the culture of the Company to develop its own leaders by hiring individuals with high potential and promoting from within. Commitment to training at every level combined with opportunities for job assignments, allows employees to gain experience and develop new skills
If you are looking for a career where you can make a difference and get satisfaction on a daily basis, join our team.
Click on the Job Title to view job details and apply.
|Job is available in these locations:
||Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
Al Wafrah, Kuwait
Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand
Bogota, Bogota, Colombia
East Kalimantan Offshore, Indonesia
El Tigre, Venezuela
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
Puerto La Cruz, Venezuela
Tengiz, Akmolinskaia, Kazakhstan
||Chevron Corporation is one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies with subsidiaries that conduct business across the globe. The company’s success is driven by the ingenuity and commitment of approximately 62,000 employees who operate across the energy spectrum. Chevron explores for, produces and transports crude oil and natural gas; refines, markets and distributes transportation fuels and other energy products and services; manufactures and sells petrochemical products; generates power and produces geothermal energy; and develops and commercializes the energy resources of the future, including biofuels and other renewables. Chevron is based in San Ramon, California.Drilling and Completions at Chevron:
We hold strategic positions in some of the world’s largest and most productive oil and gas regions. The approximately 2,400 people in the Drilling & Completions (D&C) team work in some of the world’s most challenging technical and operating environments.
The D&C “Clear Leader” philosophy provides us with a passion for safety and environmental protection, leadership for the development of new and innovative drilling and completions technology, and a commitment to the education and development of our workforce.
The Drill or Well Site Manager (D/WSM-Company Representative) is Chevron’s on-site manager for drilling, completion, workover and intervention operations on Chevron’s rig fleet associated with land, onshore and deepwater locations around the world. Posting will open through Thursday, May 1, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time).
Chevron has established drilling and completion operation in over 20 countries around the world with an exploration/new ventures team that plans and executes projects in new countries where we do not yet have production. Our staffing plan in each country includes a mix of local staff that is supplemented by expatriate personnel. These expatriate personnel are made up of employees from the countries we have established operations in plus several others. An expatriate DSM can expect a career path that includes opportunities to work in many of these countries or within the individual’s home country, as situations warrant.
DSM or WSM positions are part of our pool of employees working expatriate assignments outside of their home country. Typical work schedules are 28 days on/28 days off, with travel time on the employee’s days off. Depending on local laws and regulations, an expatriate employee can expect assignments to typically last 3 – 4 years, longer in some cases.
||Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
- Manages on site day to day operations on drilling, completion, intervention and workovers in a safe and efficient manner.
- Works in a team environment to ensure the safety of all personnel on location and compliance with all applicable government regulations.
- Manages day to day activities of rig contractor personnel and third party contractors.
- Manages logistics for personnel and equipment to and from location.
- Provides accurate daily reports to superintendent.
- Maintains accurate cost control.
- Some positions require demonstrated deepwater operations skill sets.Required Qualifications:
- High School Diploma, Accredited GED, or International Equivalent.
- A valid passport issued from country of citizenship.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in supervision of onsite drilling and/or completion/workoever activities. Note: Each country has specific requirements for non-national personnel to work in their country, initial assignments will be to locations commensurate with the successful candidate’s education and work experience.
- Strong communication skills are imperative.
- English language skills.
- Applicants must be able to successfully complete Chevron’s IADC certified Well Control training in order to achieve certification for well control.
- Strong emphasis on safety of personnel and assures compliance with all applicable environmental regulations & policies.
- Demonstrated ability to apply new technology.
- Experience in mentoring and training less experienced personnel.Preferred Qualifications:
- A valid IADC Well Control Certificate (or equivalent) is preferred, but can be provided by company for successful applicant after hiring.
- Experience on 4th and 5th generation dynamic positioned semi-submersible and drillships will be necessary for some positions.
- Language skills other than English are not required, but are preferred for some positions.Relocation Options:This is a rotational position, relocation will not be offered. Company will provide travel to/from the work location in compliance with Company travel policies.*LI-KG1
This is an expatriate position; therefore willingness to work outside of home country is an expectation. Candidate must be willing to work in multiple locations around the world.
||High School/HS Equivalent
|Education Required Discipline:
If you are interested in this position, you must respond online. Submissions via phone, fax or email inquiries from potential applicants, external recruiters or other interested parties will not be accepted.
Chevron is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Chevron participates in E-Verify in certain locations as required by law.
For more information about E-Verify please click on a link below.
E-Verify Poster (English) or E-Verify Poster (Spanish)
International IDS Challenge is a wonderful opportunity to discover a week in the life of an IDS manager within P&G. It is an intensive course during which you will meet participants from Europe, Middle East and Africa. You will get insights into how Information Technology is used to produce commercial advantage in a global business environment.
IDS Challenge is structured to include lectures and a series of real case studies. At the end of the course, you’ll leave with a clear perspective on how Information & Decision Solutions (IDS) impacts all aspects of business at P&G and the role you could play in driving P&G’s continued success. We also want you to have fun not only during the day but during the evenings, too. Social events are organized, too!
Dates: April 6th – 10th, 2014
– Do you want to experience the real-life challenges of Information & Decision Solutions managers at P&G?
– Do you want to develop your management and business skills with trainings and personalized coaching?
– Are you a dynamic student with a background in business or information technology – and a passion for both?
– Are you fluent in English?
– And, do you expect to graduate in 1-3 years?
Do not miss this opportunity! APPLY NOW!
Application Deadline: February 1st, 2014
All travel expenses are covered by P&G
Please attach your CV (in English) to your application. Thanks!
Job: A Student Program/Seminar
Primary Location: Nigeria