APPLICATION DEADLINE: 31/10/2017
On 31 December 2016, the International Postgraduate Research Scholarship (IPRS) ceased and was replaced by the Research Training Program (RTP) from 1 January 2017. The RTP provides block grants, on a calendar year basis, to higher education providers (HEPs) to support both domestic and overseas students undertaking Research Doctorate and Research Masters degrees, known as higher degrees by research (HDRs).
Participating Universities in Australia
Level/Field of study:
Masters by research degree or Doctorate Degree offered by participating Universities in Australia.
Domestic and international students
Under RTP, a University provides one or more of the following types of support to an RTP Scholarship recipient:
- An RTP Fees Offset pays for the tuition fees of a higher degree by research (HDR) student that would otherwise have been paid by the student. This requires that a university to fully offset tuition fee applicable for a student. This is not a stipend.
- An RTP Stipend to assist students with their living costs while undertaking a higher degree by research.
- RTP Allowances to assist students with ancillary costs of a higher degree by research (HDR). This includes relocation costs to undertake a HDR, HDR thesis printing and academic publication costs and health cover costs for recipients and their dependents.
- RTP scholarships are available for a maximum period of two years for a research masters OR a minimum of three years, up to a maximum of four years (at the discretion of the HEP) for a research doctorate degree.
To be eligible for a RTP Stipend, RTP Fees Offset or RTP Allowance, a student must be a domestic student or an overseas student enrolled in an accredited HDR course of study at an Australian HEP. The basic eligibility criteria for an RTP are listed in Section 1.5 of the Commonwealth Scholarships Guidelines (Research) 2017.
Applications for RTP Scholarships need to be made directly to participating universities. Each university has its own application and selection process, please contact your chosen university directly to discuss how to apply for the RTP scheme. The deadline varies per university but is around April-October each year.
It is important to read the Frequently Asked Questions and visit the website of the University where you intend to apply and the official scholarship website for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 30/06/2018
ORGANISATION: Haiti Cholera Research Funding Foundation Inc
Haiti Cholera Research Funding Foundation Inc is an international nonprofit organization that will conduct research in Africa, Asia, Latin America, Haiti and the Caribbean. We will promote and create plan to prevent mortality and mobility of cholera outbreak. We will donate lifestraw to those who cannot access to clean water instead using bleach or other solution that contains bleach that will create chloroform to long term use. HCRFF will also study of those that have diagnosed with non communicable disease and who are affected with the cholera. We will track those that have been vaccinated and observe if they are any chance to decrease the bacteria into their systems.
Haiti Cholera Research Funding Foundation Inc is welcoming volunteers from different Health Professional Background Research, Physicians, Nurses,Tech ETC. Volunteers are responsible for their travel expenses (included room and boards, accommodation) Health Insurances, Proof of vaccination, Proof of Licenses, Criminal Background Level II.
HCRFF is more than a Professional Association also a Community. Our Members will work in every discipline of Public Health in countries across the globe. Our goal is to create a healthy nation in one generation.
For more information visit the website.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 07/10/2017
LOCATION: Lagos and other towns , Nigeria
At the heart of Kheth’Impilo is innovation in Public Health. KI specializes in development of innovative strategies for solving delivery of essential public health services including HIV/AIDS & TB. Kheth’Impilo is a leader in solution development and implementation for health systems strengthening, community systems services strengthening as well as a range of innovative community based models of care in marginalised communities. EQUIP is a Project funded by USAID that seeks to implement innovative approaches for accelerating treatment coverage for HIV & TB in Nigeria and surrounding districts.
The EQUIP project is hiring the following positions for its Nigeria activities.
- Regional Technical Lead
- Technical Advisor (Medical Officer) x 3
- Nurse Advisor (Professional Nurse) x 3
- (ME&R) Monitoring, Evaluation & Reporting Lead
- Data Manager (Monitoring & Evaluation)
- (ME&R) Monitoring, Evaluation and Reporting Officer x 3
- Data Capturer x 3
- Please use the Reference Code, Position Title in the Header of the e-mail
- Closing date for applications: open until positions are filled
- Applications must be e-mailed to: Recruitment.firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax: +27 21 410 4379
- Include a detailed CV, copy of qualifications, minimum of three references and a cover letter in one e-mail
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more info, click HERE