– Estates Strategy & Planning
– Estates Transaction Management
– Compliance of Estates processes & legal obligations with IBM corporate business control guidelines and instructions.
– Develop real estate plans for key locations (space growth/reduction, opportunities) based on utilization, market rent and demand dynamics.
– Business case development, financial analysis, recommendation of Real Estate investment projects and follow-up on funding requests until final approval.
– Manage the transaction process end to end from setting site search until the conclusion of lease negotiations and signature
– Maintain, update and safeguard all related property portfolio records, metrics, legal agreements, databases and process documentation assuring compliance is
– Managing internal interlock to insure corporate compliance on all new and existing lease agreements
– Effective working relationship and other members of the real estate team and user groups.
Develop external relationship with real-estate brokers, service providers, landlords and property managing agents
– Act as proxy for Middle East & North Africa Estate planning Manager during holiday’s and leaves
– Maintain a full understanding of the space dynamics of the existing portfolio,
– Accurate and timely payment of all real estate costs.
– Manage vacant space disposal programme KEY Tasks
– Manage & Track Lease agreement critical event dates.
– Managing internal monthly interlock to insure compliance to the existing lease agreements
– Support regional/global RESO in the integration or disposal of property portfolios associated with IBM mergers and acquisitions.
– Coordinate periodic rent reviews, deal with Landlord and Tenant issues, and bring to close.
– Provide strategic property advice in line with business requirements.
– Develop clear space strategies including individual building utilization.
– Optimizing current assets in the solving new business requirements.
– Document, save and organize all internal approvals and documentation in compliance with corporate guidelines, processes, financial and operations key controls
– Support internal IBM key stakeholders
– Develop external relationship with real-estate brokers and other service providers,
– Monitoring the market availability for opportunities in South and Sub-Sahara Africa.Personal Experience/Qualifications/Skills
– Educated to a degree level qualifications: Architecture, Surveying, Estate Management or Finance
– Strong technical background in all aspects of estates management is an advantage,
– Numerate and IT literate, good written and verbal communication skills & presentation skills
– Proven negotiation and business management skills.
– Enthusiastic, self motivated and highly flexible
– Willingness to travel within MEA(Middle East Africa)
– Strong Command of English is a must, French as a Second Language is an advantageProperty Portfolio
– Over 32 different buildings and growing
– Over 46 Different Countries
|IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.Apply using this link: https://jobs3.netmedia1.com/cp/faces/job_summary?job_id=S_D-0628928|
The objective of the Internship program is to offer our work, our people, our values, and our culture. We believe there is no better way to learn about these things than to participate in them first hand. And that’s just what you’ll do as a P&G Intern where you will take on real projects that are vital to the growth of our business with a presentation of your final project to the department senior manager.
An internship at P&G will give you:
Rewarding & Challenging Work from Day 1 – You’ll hit the job running with challenging projects that allow you to improve peoples’ lives in small but always meaningful ways every day, while rapidly growing your skills.
The Best Training and Career Development – You will have the support of Company experts, balanced with business unit & functional training courses to ensure your successful on-boarding.
Opportunity to earn a Full Time Offer – We value our intern program as it is our key pipeline to full-time employment. Each year between 70-80% of our interns receive full-time offers so it is extremely important to us that you have a positive experience. You are the future of our company!
Opportunities to Socialize & Network – From events organized for people from your immediate area of the business to Corporate-wide activities, you’ll get to know other interns, full-time employees and senior management.
Successful applicants will be eligible for, but not limited to, Internships in the following departments:
Marketing (MKT) and Customer Business Development (Sales), Supply Network Operations (Logistics/SNO), Purchasing, Finance and Accounting (F&A), Information and Decision Solutions (IDS/IT), Consumer Market Knowledge (CMK/Research) or Human Resources (HR).
A successful candidate is one who has completed the entire P&G Selection process. Therefore the candidates needs to have completed and passed the online assessment, written and passed the Reasoning Test, and passed the P&G interview process.
What we offer:
Learning Opportunities and Support from day 1
– Responsibility from day 1
– Challenging tasks and assignments
– “Build from within” culture
– Competitive salaries and benefits
– International exposure
– Fun place to work
****This internship opportunity is strictly for African Leadership Academy Alumni students.******
Job: A Student Program/Seminar
Primary Location: ZA-Gauteng-Sandton
Other Locations: KE-Nairobi Area, DZ-Alger-Algiers, NG-Lagos-Lagos, MA-Center-Casablanca
M-Commerce, including mobile payments and person-to-person money transfers, is identified as a high a growth area in the coming years within Ericsson, providing a substantial global market potential – for us and our customers.