How is Schlumberger different?
We do not just “talk” about offering stimulating work: Your real-life job begins the day you’re hired, with the opportunity to have early responsibility. This means every day is different. Whether you’re dealing directly with customers in the field or the office, or designing or maintaining multimillion dollar tools, you’ll be exposed to interesting and challenging opportunities.
Interested in building your career with us?
- We invest more time and resources in our training and development programs than any other oilfield services company
- Our varied and challenging positions around the world give you the opportunity to stretch your skills and reach your maximum potential
- Our philosophy is to promote from within based solely on performance and potential. We take our investment in you seriously—our future success depends on it.
What do we look for?
- We need people with the qualifications and vision to help carry our business forward
- The work is academically rigorous, intellectually demanding, and can be physically tough, but the rewards reflect fully the commitment required
- We seek exceptional people—from all the countries we work in—who are attracted to our company culture and environment.
How do I apply?
First, create an account. Go to the page that describes the position. Use the link on the right side of that page to apply. Please note that candidates are advised to only apply for one position at a time. If you have already applied for a position and wish to apply for another, please first opt out of your initial selection by logging into your account. You can view the status of your application by logging into your account.