– Estates Strategy & Planning
– Estates Transaction Management
– Compliance of Estates processes & legal obligations with IBM corporate business control guidelines and instructions.
– Develop real estate plans for key locations (space growth/reduction, opportunities) based on utilization, market rent and demand dynamics.
– Business case development, financial analysis, recommendation of Real Estate investment projects and follow-up on funding requests until final approval.
– Manage the transaction process end to end from setting site search until the conclusion of lease negotiations and signature
– Maintain, update and safeguard all related property portfolio records, metrics, legal agreements, databases and process documentation assuring compliance is
– Managing internal interlock to insure corporate compliance on all new and existing lease agreements
– Effective working relationship and other members of the real estate team and user groups.
Develop external relationship with real-estate brokers, service providers, landlords and property managing agents
– Act as proxy for Middle East & North Africa Estate planning Manager during holiday’s and leaves
– Maintain a full understanding of the space dynamics of the existing portfolio,
– Accurate and timely payment of all real estate costs.
– Manage vacant space disposal programme KEY Tasks
– Manage & Track Lease agreement critical event dates.
– Managing internal monthly interlock to insure compliance to the existing lease agreements
– Support regional/global RESO in the integration or disposal of property portfolios associated with IBM mergers and acquisitions.
– Coordinate periodic rent reviews, deal with Landlord and Tenant issues, and bring to close.
– Provide strategic property advice in line with business requirements.
– Develop clear space strategies including individual building utilization.
– Optimizing current assets in the solving new business requirements.
– Document, save and organize all internal approvals and documentation in compliance with corporate guidelines, processes, financial and operations key controls
– Support internal IBM key stakeholders
– Develop external relationship with real-estate brokers and other service providers,
– Monitoring the market availability for opportunities in South and Sub-Sahara Africa.Personal Experience/Qualifications/Skills
– Educated to a degree level qualifications: Architecture, Surveying, Estate Management or Finance
– Strong technical background in all aspects of estates management is an advantage,
– Numerate and IT literate, good written and verbal communication skills & presentation skills
– Proven negotiation and business management skills.
– Enthusiastic, self motivated and highly flexible
– Willingness to travel within MEA(Middle East Africa)
– Strong Command of English is a must, French as a Second Language is an advantageProperty Portfolio
– Over 32 different buildings and growing
– Over 46 Different Countries
|IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.Apply using this link: https://jobs3.netmedia1.com/cp/faces/job_summary?job_id=S_D-0628928|