The Federal Medical Centre, Asaba is inviting applications from suitable qualified candidates for the underlisted positions:
1.) Consultants (Specialists in:
Internal Medicine: – Pulmonology, Cardiology, Renal, and Infectious diseases, Opthalmology, ENT, Urology, General Surgery, Paediatric Surgery, Radiology, Anaesthesia, Haematology, Chemical Pathology, Microbiology, Dentistry – (Paedodontics, Conservative Dentistry, Oral Pathology and Maxillofacial Surgery).
◦ MBBS/BDS degree and Fellowship in appropriate specialty, evidence of registration with MDCN and current practicing license.
2.) Medical Officers / Dental Officers / Registrars
Specialists in: Internal Medicine, Obs. and Gynaecology, Paediatrics, Family Medicine, Surgery and Dentistry.
◦ MBBS/BDS degree and Primary in appropriate specialty
◦ B.Pharm in a recognized University.
◦ BSc. Physiotherapy from a recognized University
◦ BSc. Radiography from a recognized University
6.) Biomedical Engineers
◦ B.Sc./HND (Biomedical Engineering) from a recognized Institution.
◦ Qualifications: B.Sc. (Anatomy) from a recognized University.
◦ BSc. (Physiology) from a recognized University
9.) Analytical Chemists
◦ B.Sc. (Analytical Chemistry) from a recognized University
◦ BSc. (Microbiology) from a recognized University.
11.) Environmental Health Officers
◦ Certificate in Dental Technician course from an approved Health Institution.
12.) Medical Physicists
BSc. (Physics) and postgraduate qualification in Medical Physics from a recognized University
13.) Dental Technologists/Asst. Dental Technologists
BSc./HND in Dental Technologists course from a recognized University/ approved Health Institution.
14.) Dental Therapists
BSc./HND in Dental Therapists/Hygiene from a recognized University/ approved Health Institution.
15.) Dental Technicians
Certificate in Dental Technician course from an approved Health Institution.
16.) Plaster Technicians
◦ Certificate in Plaster Technician course from an approved Health Institution.
17.) Darkroom Technicians
◦ Certificate in Darkroom Technician course from an approved Health Institution.
NOTE: Where applicable, candidates are to show evidence of registration with appropriate regulatory bodies, current practicing license and NYSC discharge certificate.
Application Closing Date
10th April, 2013
Method of Application
All applications should be addressed to:
The Medical Director,
Federal Medical Centre,
Asaba, Delta State.