At PwC, we’re proud to be recognised at delivering quality service to our clients. We have our people to thank; after all, it’s their contributions – the unique talents, ideas and opinions they bring to the team – that make us the business we are. To be part of the team is to be part of something special.
Roles & Responsibilities
The main responsibilities include:
• contract management – negotiating the best deals with contractors and suppliers
• building and grounds maintenance; ensure that buildings meet health and safety standards and legal requirements
• monitor and evaluate vehicles’ maintenance, servicing and repair functions to identify needs and determine financial effectiveness and operational efficiency; participate in the development and implementation of policies, procedures and programs to enhance financial effectiveness and operational efficiency of assigned functions.
• have completed an IATA course on Fares and Ticketing
• have knowledge of reservation systems like AMADEUS, GALILEO etc.
• monitor and drive savings in third party service offering, driving value and cost reduction
• identify opportunities to improve the efficiency of service delivery and make recommendation to facilities manager
• lead all workplace and work space utilization projects in the office ensuring that all space is optimised and condusive to a productive & safe working environment
• monitor specific contracts with suppliers and contractors
• ensure firm’s compliance with building and work environment legislation.
• respond appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise
Minimum Qualification, Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
• possess a minimum of HND or B.Sc. qualification from a recognised institution (not lower than second class lower).
• be between the age of 28 and 35 years old.
• be well versed with computer applications.
• have excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
• excellent written and verbal communication skills
• excellent interpersonal and client-handling skills
• track record of project management
• has experience in dealing with 3rd parties, contracts and related issues
• has at least 5-10 years experience in facility management
• able to see a project through to completion, using his/her knowledge and experience to help clients achieve their objectives.