ADVERTISMENT FOR NON TEACHING POSITIONS
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the following positions in the Redeemer’s University:
1. TRANSPORT AND LOGISTICS LABORATORY TECHNOLOGIST I (RUHSS 08)
Applicants MUST possess a minimum of University degree or its equivalent in Transport-related fields from recognised institutions. Possession of additional qualification in Geographical Information System (GIS) is also a necessity, plus three (3) years post-qualification experience. Applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to use Spatial Analysis software in carrying out specific tasks.
2. TOURISM STUDIES LABORATORY TECHNOLOGIST II (RUHSS 07)
Applicants MUST possess a minimum of University degree or its equivalent in Tourism-related fields (with experience in the maintenance of Modern Tourism Laboratory).
The Webmaster is responsible for the online experience of the University’s staff, students, partners, and supplier. By using industry standard approaches to design, updating content regularly and working with the Corporate Affairs Directorate and IT Unit to ensure optimal availability.
The Webmaster ensures that the University’s online portal is among its best assets and offers a public “face” to the University on the Internet.
• Collaborate with departments, units and IT department to determine the Web site’s purpose, functions, requirements and long-term strategy.
• Work with Corporate Affairs and IT departments to ensure optimal page loads, uptime and integration with business functions as appropriate.
• Establish policies and procedures around content management.
• Research emerging technologies and services that may enhance the Web experience and make recommendations to management.
• Create state-of-the-art user interfaces for web and windows applications.
• Post-secondary education in Web design, with experience in content management.
• Programming experience.
• Excellent, working and demonstrable knowledge of the following is required:
• Demonstrate leadership in project management.
• Relevant world class certifications in Web Management are needed.
COMPUTER PROFICIENCY IS A REQUIREMENT FOR ALL POSITIONS
CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
In addition to the conditions of service obtainable in similar institutions of higher learning, the Redeemer’s University offers an enhanced remunerative package designed to attract high quality candidates committed to achieving the vision of the University.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applications and supporting documents are to be submitted online to:
DATE POSTED: 7TH FEBRUARY, 2012
CLOSING DATE: Not later than two weeks from the date of this publication.
MRS. B. A. OLOKETUYI, JP
R E G I S T R A R