Kimberly Ryan Ltd., Vacancies
Type: Full time
Opening ID: 356
Roles and Responsibilities
– Provide technical advice and support around institutional fundraising including from EU Commission & UN sources; On donor scoping and funding opportunities
– Provide training and other capacity building support to members; As part of the IPD team, develop relevant training materials around all aspects of institutional funding
– Provide donor specific advice to ActionAid specializing in one multilateral donor; Support ActionAid member countries in developing concept notes and proposals nigerianbestforum.com-
– Work towards delivering IPD’s strategy and annual plans as part of the IPD team; Represent IPD internally and externally at meetings and events as directed
– Must be from an African Francophone country
– Must be fluent in English language speaking.
– Minimum 5-10 years cognate experience.
– Strong ability to plan and strategize is essential.
– Experience in Public Sector / Not for profit organizations will be an added advantage.
– Knowledge & experience of INGOs and fundraising for institutional donors.
At least 5 years
Attach doc: Document not uploaded
Job opening status: In-progress
Date opened: 09-10-2012
Click link to apply