Join our Team: Vacancies at FATE Foundation
FATE Foundation Entrepreneurial Training Programmes
Date: September 10, 2012
Are you an interested candidate? or Do you know a qualified candidate?
Vacancy exists in FATE Foundation Ltd, a reputable non-governmental organization with focus in promoting business and entrepreneurial development among Nigerians, for the following positions:
A. Coordinator, Business Alumni Support Services
B. Coordinator, Facilitator & Consultant Management
Coordinator, Business Alumni Support Services
Purpose: To ensure the smooth running of FATE Alumni support programme, and managing relationships with FATE Alumni
Brief of Main Duties:
• Assist the Consultant, BASS in developing the BASS yearly strategy/ plans and budget;
• Ensure efficient management FATE alumni;
• Ensure active involvement in the alumni association of at least 70 percent of all registered FATE alumni;
• Ensure that AEP graduates are aware of and become active in the Alumni Association;
Coordinator, Facilitator & Consultant Management
Purpose of post: To ensure the smooth running of Fate training programme by developing and maintaining relationships with FATE facilitators.
Brief on Main Duties:
• To provide competent and enthusiastic facilitators for all training programmes
• To provide competent and enthusiastic facilitators for the smooth running of all FATE training programs
• Develop and maintain relationships with FATE facilitators and consultants.
• To develop and update training calendar with potential facilitators
Visit FATE Foundation job section on the Website to get full details of job description http://www.fatefoundation.com/jobs/
Interested applicants should send their CV with contact details to email@example.com. Vacancy closes on the 14th of September 2012.