OPPORTUNITY FOR EUROPEAN GRADUATES: ASSISTANT TO THE FINANCIAL DIRECTOR (M/F) -NIGERIA (10032973)
Company: Total Nigeria Plc
Contract: VIE 18 Month
Branch: Supply & Marketing
Location: Nigeria – Lagos
Interviews will take place in: Paris La Défense
Starting date: December 2012
Salary: Ubifrance rates + accommodation
As the successful Assistant to the Financial and Development Director at our Refining & Marketing subsidiary in Nigeria, your duties will involve the following.
– Preparing the long-term plan and budget.
– Assisting subsidiary departments by analysing, codifying and correcting their fixed costs.
– Supporting local control-management teams.
– Preparing monthly reports to revalue foreign-currency exchange rates.
– Administrating SAP clearances, applying the responsibility-segregation principle, under Paris HQ guidance.
– Liaising with Paris HQ on a variety of issues.
VIE positions are available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28. More information regarding the VIE program can be found on http://www.civiweb.com.
A 5-year Business or Economics degree (from a business school or university) majoring in Finance.
Fluent English (+ French).
Solid Office literacy (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access).
SAP conversancy would be an advantage.
B driver’s licence.
The ability to adjust to very different environments.
An open mind.